Enclosed Space Entry Awareness
Enclosed Space Entry Awareness Course
This course is designed for all personnel who are involved in entering or supervising the entry of confined space activities.
During the course, participants will gain a basic level of understanding on the legislative, company requirements, recognizing hazards and gases, pre-entry requirements and safe working code of practices.
- Introduction and Definition of Confined Spaces
- Hazard Recognition and Assessment
- Atmospheric Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Code of Practices – Safe Working in Confined Space
- Roles and Responsibilities of Entrants
- Pre – Entry Consideration / Condition of Entry
- Safe Working Procedures
- Confined Space Entry Certificates
- JSA, PTW, Isolation Certificates
- Requirements for PPE and other Associated Equipment
- Emergency and Evacuation Procedures
All participants must be in possession of a Safety Culture and Awareness certificate.